The following grantees and topics are highlighted in this resource:
- Lawrence County Community Action Partnership: On-site gardening, local produce in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), culinary education, special events like Ag Learning Days;
- Diocese of Scranton: On-site gardening, partnering with local producers to provide meal kits for families during the pandemic;
- Methodist Services: On-site farm, workforce development, local produce in CACFP, teaching garden, Kids in the Kitchen series;
- Penn Ridge School District: Multiple on-site gardens throughout the district, cafeteria connections, staff training; and
- The US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI): Outdoor learning, gardening.
Please read more about the incredible work of these grantees and consider applying for a Pennsylvania Farm to School Grant in future cycles. The Request for Applications will be made available soon and will support projects taking place during the 2022-2023 school year. Stay tuned for more information!